Thursday, March 6, 2014

Garnier Fructis - Triple Nutrition Review

Almost empty! 8( This is the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner. I have been using this and its shampoo partner (not shown) for the last month and a half. This stuff has help my hair so much its cray cray. I have dry hair and my head becomes very irritated during the colder months. I had to bring back some moisture and protect my hair. Triple Nutrition contains almond, avocado and olive oil extracts to protect and nourish dry damaged hair. After weeks of use my hair feels soft and a little bit shiny- healthy-looking. Since I had positive results I wanted to venture out and try some of +Garnier Fructis other products.
So I decided to try out +Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge line. The bag above was purchased at 9.89 at +Walmart. This is such a bargain because you get four products. This set is a Walmart exclusive. So if you are a fan of Garnier Fructis hair products or curious to try out this line I think this is your best in terms of value. They also have a four piece set for the Color Shield line and the Triple Nutrition line.

No comments:

Post a Comment