Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Enlighted Ice Cream Bars

    Enlightened Ice Cream Bars. "The Good-For-You Ice Cream". Tried these out for the first time today! The macros on these are really decent 14g carbs, 8g protein and 2g fat. 70 calories. Not bad at all.
  They taste pretty good. I got the orange cream flavor which is due to the orange juice concentrate. The flavor was very light- not too sweet or prominent which is ok with me. The coloring is through natural ingredients and they also use non-GMO soluble corn fiber. The protein is from the whey protein isolate. They also have coffee and fudge flavors. On the fudge packaging I saw that they have a peanut butter and almond flavors too but I could not find those product on the official site - eatenlightened.com.   I will be hunting down each flavor whenever I go to a health food or grocery store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment