Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fage Total 0% is Totally 100% Awesome


New bzz that I want to share with the world and that is the Fage Total Split Cup BzzCampaign. I was selected to try out this amazing  product and I am so thankful because I love yogurt. I just never got around trying this brand but now that I have, I can honestly say that it's really good. I must remind everyone that I was not paid to promote this product. I #GotItFree from +BzzAgent. Above is a photo of the coupons that I received to try out 5.3oz of their Split Cup yogurts. Using those coupons, I was able to attain the things that are in the photo below!
Two Cherry Pomegranates, one Blueberry Acai, one Mango Guanabana and a Strawberry Goji. So far I've tried the Cherry Pomegranate and it was delicious!!!! It was creamy, smooth and filling. Cannot wait to try out the other flavors. Fage has a lot more flavors listed on their website, http://usa.fage.eu/.
I wanted to include a quick snack idea using this yogurt. After hitting the gym or after a good 10K run, I like to refuel. Yogurt is usually my go-to snack because it has protein to feed my muscles. This brand is really good because theres 0% fat in this but it's loaded with 13grams of protein! Now just combine the yogurt with a few fruits (berries, banana etc) and you have yourself a tasty post-workout recovery snack. I highly suggest you go out and grab a split cup of Fage yogurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment