Sunday, December 1, 2013

Braun CoolTec Shaver System

I have never had an enjoyable shaving experience until I got this product via a program run by Braun. My shaving ritual usually includes a trim of facial hair before using a foil shaver because if the hair remains long, it yanks at my skin which hurts. I didn't have to do that with the Braun CoolTec. I immediately used the electric shaver on my skin (no wet-face or shaving cream necessary) and it cut through my facial hair like butter. I have never, ever shaven my face this quick! It was a close comfortable shave in a matter of minutes. No post-irritation later in the day either.
\
The CoolTec feature is a definitely a plus! Its almost a relaxing experience to have the cool metal brush against your cheeks. Have a trimmer attachment is another plus because it helps to clean up the sideburns.
Charging was a breeze. I like how there's two way to charge your Cooltec: 1) through the charging shell or 2) through the Clean&Charge station. Both of which use the same electric outlet connector. I have not noticed any rusting anywhere on the product which is great. The solution that comes with this electric shaver protects and cleans it; giving the blades a longer shelf-life I guess.
In terms of design, it looks really nice- high quality. It has some weight to it but its not heavy. You can still easily maneuver around your face and neck.
I am in love with my new Braun CoolTec. I plan on using this for as long as I can. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is need of an electric shaver who wants to have a clean-shaven look in a matter of minutes. A great choice for a gift too.

No comments:

Post a Comment