Friday, January 4, 2013

Gillette Mach 3




Needed some  new razors so I got the Gillette Mach 3 - Sensitive 6 pack. I found these on Amazon.com during the after Christmas days and they finally arrived. Tried one out and it did the job! I'm clean shaven and I had no cuts! It has a nice rubbery grip so it will stay in your hand. It contains an lubricant strip which is very helpful to reduce irritation but always use shaving gel/cream as well. There are 3 sharp blades. 3 blades are better than 2 blades and way better than 1 blade. I've tried four blades but those were just to bulky and 3 blades do the same job as a 4 blade. I bought the sensitive model but I read somewhere that it's basically the same thing as the regular. I can't say you should go out and try this because I only used it once. However, it did a fine job for my first use.

             Below is just my unboxing video for this item
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment