Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Meatless Mondays with MorningStar Farms


As a +BzzAgent I have to discuss MorningStar Farms products that are helping me make Meatless Mondays a reality! I was lucky enough to receive these products free or at a discount at my local supermarket because +BzzAgent sent me coupons to try them out. I was not paid by anyone. So what's my verdict on these meatless boxes? I find them absolutely amazing!


Breakfast: Above is the Hot & Spicy Sausage patties that are a great addition to my morning routine. Throw them in a microwave for a couple of minutes then combine it with some scrabbled eggs + shredded cheese on top of a whole wheat english muffin. Delicious! Looks like sausage, tastes like sausage but it's not sausage!


Lunch/Dinner: Above are the Grillers Californing Turk'y & Asian Veggie Patties. Both of these are great for lunch or dinner. I am a big fan of the Asian patties and I'm looking forward to trying the Turk'y patties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment