Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tea Party No. 2

    When to +Teavana for the first time! Great experience!


I needed a mug so I went there. My purchase was extended though after getting some tea.


I had to get a tea with a caffeine kick because of my morning class. The Teavana guy suggested that I try the JavaVana Mate black tea. It has a strong flavor and tastes a bit like coffee. He also suggested that to give it the "Caramel latte" effect I could mix it with the CocoCaramel Sea Salt herbal Tea. Teavana associates were nice enough to steep a little bit before I purchased it and they were right! Taste just like a latte that I would get at a coffee shop. 


I like my teas sweet as well. Usually I add honey but I wanted to try something new. So I purchased 2 oz bag of the German Rock Sugar. These look like incense rocks but they taste just like sugar and they don't affect the taste of the beverage. 


+Teavana teas must be kept in air tight tins. After my purchase I couldn't afford to get a Teavana tea tin for $6. So I went to Target and got two of these Star Wars coin banks. Together they only cost me $5. I used some tape to cover the coin slot so now they are functional just like any other tin. Check out Teavana.com and take a look at their delicous teas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment