Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kellogg's Crunchy Nut


I'm one of those guys who can live off of cereal for a day and be happy. +BzzAgent was kind enough to select me for the Crunchy Nut BzzCampaign. They sent me this box along with some coupons absolutely FREE! BzzAgent's only request is that I try out the product for free and give feedback. This cereal is ridiculously delicious. I got the box in the afternoon and couldn't wait til the next morning to try it out. I had to  try it ASAP. So this was my afternoon snack. Crunchy Nut comes in three flavors. I had received the Golden Honey Nut. I totally enjoyed the sweet crispiness of the flakes. The tiny pieces of peanuts on the flakes made it even more tastey. I love anything with peanuts. Honey is just a great sweetener. Together these made an awesome treat. What I really enjoyed though was finishing the milk that was left behind. The honey that covered the flakes sweetened the milk making the experience more enjoyable. I will definitely  buy another box of this. You can check out more information on the cereal here http://www.kelloggscrunchynut.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment