Friday, January 4, 2013

New Resolution: Shaving in the Shower? I got the Solution!


Just tried out this new product that I bought from +Amazon.com. This is the Shavestick: precision shaving wand from +Menskin. If you want or already shave in the shower this a great tool. While showering wet your face. In addition, take the black cap off and wet the tip of the product then start rubbing the wand all over your face until you sense a lather forming. It's just like shaving cream but there's no mess! I'm so glad I got this because this will save so much time getting ready in the morning. It makes the shaving ritual easier! It's hypoallergenic & paraben free. Here is the only drawback that I see right now and that is it is pricey. I purchased mine at around $15. Usually it's about $20-22. The one I purchased was the Platinum scent. It's a light, clean scent with top notes of tangerine,ozone accord and juniper, heart notes of lavender, cypress, and geranium and base notes of musk, patchouli, and cedarwood. The are other scents as well: Citron, Vigor, Stealth and Ice (unscented). You can find this at Amazon or groominglounge.com or shopmasc.com. Try it!

              Below is just my unboxing video for this item
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment