Saturday, December 8, 2012

American Crew Hair Fiber


American Crew Hair Fiber. Where have you been all my life!? My college roommate introduced me to this brand. That whole semester I was using that  before classes. Before the holiday break he told me that next semester that I'd have to get my own cause I used all of his. hahaha.

I wish I was using this on my hair since the day I was born. I'm not one to put emphasis on my hair. I just combed it for the most part but when it came to styling my hair for special occasions I would use those $1 hair gels. BIG MISTAKE. I noticed strands of hair would fall out! Fiber by American Crew does not give me that problem. It thought it was actually helping my hair grow. Another reason why Fiber is better than hair gel is that it gives you the same style effect that you want but without the super shine. The fiber has a semi-soft texture that easy to apply to your hair. It has a very light scent. Not really noticeable. http://www.americancrew.com/products has other products similar to the Fiber. The only difference is the hold strengths and the shine levels.

 Here's the downside for this product, for me at least. Since I was upgrading from $1 hair gels the price was a bit of a shock to me. A 3oz container at Target costs 13.99. BUT BUT the amount that I needed to apply daily was very little and I have been able to use one container that lasted for the whole semester- 4 months. I have short hair though. If you have longer hair, 3oz would maybe last 3 months. That's still good. I am currently looking into American Crew's shaving products to see if they are good. I'll let you know if I try any of it

No comments:

Post a Comment