Saturday, December 8, 2012

Gucci Pour Homme II


My signature cologne that I rock throughout the year? Gucci Pour Homme II by Gucci. I get so many compliments when I first tried it that I stuck to it. + as the person wearing the fragrance I really like the scent. It is not overwhelming at all. It's light masculine scent. Here are the notes:

Top fragrance notes: Violet leaves, bergamot
Heart fragrance notes: Cinnamon, red pimento peppers, black tea
Base fragrance notes: Tobacco leaves, musk, myrhh

 The sillage is weak but I am not wearing it to get noticed by everyone when I walk into a room. The scent is picked up by those who will stand next to you. It's almost a welcoming scent for people to start talking to you. One girl in my class asked me what I was wearing because she was going to get a gift for her brother but had no idea what to get for him. She had a bottle sent to him on his birthday and she told me after a couple of weeks that he really liked it. Mission accomplished. lol

As you can see, I used all of it. It's a blue juice which you might be able to see at the bottom. Basically its the same blue as the one on the box which is on the right side. Inside that is my newly purchased bottle. Retail value for this cologne is $79. However you can definitely find deals once in awhile on amazon, ebay or perfumania. http://www.gucci.com/us/category/m/fragrance is the official site to all Gucci fragrances for men.

No comments:

Post a Comment