Saturday, December 8, 2012

Manly Lip Balm


It's that time of the year again. When our lips start getting dry, chapped and irritated. For guys we really don't consider taking care of our lips but this is the time when we feel more aware of what's going on below our nose. I have been using the Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm. I started using it a month ago and it has been great. I came across this brand on youtube when I was searching for lip balms for men. I stopped using the classic Chapstick because it just wasn't doing the trick. A lot of youtubers were raving about this but they were mostly women....Jack Black is a product line for men though? But that just shows you how well this lip balm works. When you apply, it doesn't give me that shine as if I put on lip gloss. This gives you the matte look which is perfect. The added bonuses to this lip balm (if you really care) is there are no parabens and its SPF 25. It's enriched with shea butter and Vitamin E which are good for your lip's surface. Jack Black has a variety of scents for this lip balm. Yes scents not flavors. If you taste this it won't taste good it will taste like nothing actually but you get a sniff of it every time you open it. Two of the scents that I have are Black Tea & Blackberry and the other one is Grapefruit and Ginger. I definitely recommend this lip balm for men and women. I believe Sephora sells these for $7.50. Yes it's a bit pricey but the ingredients are on point. I sometimes peel my lips when I nervous and I noticed after using this, the heal very quicky. Give it a shot. Check out your local Sephora or the lip balm section of Jack Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment