Saturday, December 8, 2012

Energy Sheets




Rocking out the morning with Sheets courtesy of Sheets and Influenster. I actually did not know that these even existed until they sent them to me. They also gave me a sticker AND a coupon to buy more! The sheets seem to work but it's a a brief fix. They don't last long like coffee which usually keeps me alert for 4-5 hours. These sheets I'd say 45-70 minutes. But 45-70 minutes are really helpful for a college student + the sheets did not make me feel jittery and I did not experience a crash which is stated on the box. The Energy sheets are mint-flavored which helps because mint is a natural stimulant- the menthol smell makes you more aware. These can be found at around $5.95 in your local drug store. They also have a sleeping version of this brand which helps you doze off.

No comments:

Post a Comment