Saturday, December 8, 2012

What time is it?

Watches. The only jewelry that I need. I'm not into chains, rings, ear studs. They're just not my thing. Watches though are the exception. They serve a purpose. They tell me the time! Below is what I own.

Brown leather cuff - Fossil
Gunmetal - Gruen


The one of the left is a brown leather cuff analog/digital by Fossil. The right one is a expandable gunmetal analog by Gruen from Kohls. When I am talking to people I always get compliments on the +Fossil. It's large and noticeable yet not heavy. I usually wear this during casual events. When I need to dress it up for certain events I switch it up with the Gruen gunmetal. The gunmetal finish is classic and safe to wear with anything. In my opinion, metal finishes are more appropriate in the workplace. The leather watch was purchased for $79 on ebay. The usual price for it is about $130. The Gruen gunmetal was purchased at Kohl's for $12! Both of these were excellent deals and best of all - they will still tell me the time even after my phone dies. Shop around for styles that fit your personality and prices that fit your budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment