Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Relax bro



It's that dreaded time again. All college students hate this time of year. FINAL EXAMS! >_< As exam dates are coming closer, I need to distress once in awhile but sometimes I just forget how to. That's why I refer to this book. A friend gave me this awhile ago before I started school. It's called Everyday Calm: Relaxing Rituals for Busy People by Darrin Zeer. It's light reading not another textbook to cram in. It's a reference guide for those who get too busy but don't know how to relax. It offers tips and tricks to get through the day- no matter what your schedule is.  I think this would be a great $10 gift for the busy person in your life. A really good read. Click the underlined book title to find this on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment